LinMot News Articles
LinMot to Highlight Energy Saving Technology at MinnPack 2011
LinMot Linear Motors will present our full line of linear motion products at MinnPack 2011, November 2-3, 2011 at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
MinnPack is where the leading assembly and automation suppliers will showcase their best assembly and automation equipment and technologies for lean and green manufacturing, cost reduction, and enhanced productivity. The 2011 list of automated assembly suppliers encompasses professionals from every market segment, including aerospace and defense, automotive and transportation, food and beverage, IT, and numerous other industries. The world’s automated assembly equipment experts will be on hand offering solutions to your toughest design, prototyping, and manufacturing challenges. Exhibitors will demonstrate how the latest and greatest automated assembly equipment will improve your facilities’ production and efficiency. MinnPack is where you will discover automated assembly equipment suppliers and resources to secure the most cost-effective, practical options to fulfill your automation needs.
Visit us in booth 204 where we will feature our recently introduced Linear Torque Series linear motors. The Linear Torque Series features linear motors with two axes for use in manufacturing environments where both linear and rotational movements in one assembly are desired. Also being featured is LinMot’s new line of industrial Ethernet controllers, including EtherNet/IP, Powerlink and EtherCat® communication busses.
LinMot is the manufacturer of LinMot linear motors, guided actuators, servo controllers, and MagSpring constant force springs. LinMot motors provide extremely long life, high dynamics, and high repeatability at a moderate cost while using substantially less energy than either pneumatic or hydraulic systems. Designed for wash down applications, LinMot linear motors are widely used in packaging, material handling and the health care industry. Experience the LinMot linear motor advantage of high speed, long life, complete controllability, very long strokes and peak forces to 230 pounds.
Please join LinMot Linear Motors at MinnPack 2011 to accelerate your assembly projects with the best manufacturing resources in automation, November 2-3, 2011, at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis, MN. Simply click the electronic invitation for detailed information and easy online registration for complimentary admission by using Promo Code: XG, (the electronic invitation waives the $55 admission fee). You may register online, or print the invitation and bring it with you to register on-site at the Convention Center. Register before the show to receive credentials expediting your on-site admission.
Linear Motion News,LinMot USA Linear Motion Systems News Archives
- Join Us at PACKEXPO in Las Vegas - 5/15/2013
- LinMot Job Listing - 4/3/2013
- LinMot to Feature Latest Products at 2013 ATX/WestPack in Anaheim - 1/30/2013
- LinMot Features Expanded Line at Pack Expo 2012 - 9/17/2012
- LinMot Linear Motors to be Featured at the 2012 AAT Expo - 6/6/2012
- 2012 EastPack Trade Show Featuring LinMot Linear Motors - 5/4/2012
- LinMot Linear Motors at the ATX South 2012 Expo Convention - 4/23/2012
- LinMot Featured at ATX-Texas 2012 - 3/9/2012
- LinMot Linear Motors Will be appearing at ATX-WEST 2012 - 2/8/2012
- Replace Pneumatic Cylinders with Industrial Linear Motors - 12/27/2011
- In Depth Cost Comparison of Pneumatic Cylinders and Industrial Linear Motors - 12/26/2011
- LinMot to Highlight Energy Saving Technology at MinnPack 2011 - 10/20/2011
- LinMot to Highlight Energy Saving Technology at Assembly & Automation Technology Expo - 8/29/2011
- LinMot Linear Motion Application Spotlight, May 2011 - 5/6/2011
- LinMot opens the door to new linear motion solutions at the 2011 ATX-West in Anaheim - 2/24/2011
- LinMot Linear Motors and Applied Mechatronics Partner for ATX- WEST 2011 - 12/22/2010 More!